AIRBNB VS HOTELS
Airbnb vs Hotels. When making travel plans, whether you are going on a short trip or a long vacation, the first question that comes to mind is where to stay? Compared to hotels, Airbnb is a new hosting industry that is catering to hosts and guests globally.
Both Airbnb and hotels have their advantages and disadvantages. Let’s look at some of them to help you choose one for your next trip.
AIRBNB VS HOTELS: ADVANTAGES OF HOTEL STAY
- Probably the biggest advantage that a hotel stay can provide as compared to an Airbnb is SECURITY. A lot of cases have been reported when a guest’s life was under a potential threat. Incidents like that do not happen at hotels.
- There are NO UNPLEASANT SURPRISES when you arrive at the hotel for your stay. You get what you saw and paid for. This is something you cannot always get when using Airbnb.
- What makes the hotel-experience luxurious is ROOM SERVICE. Take a long bath without having to worry about cleaning the tub afterward. Or get up, get ready and go out, you will always be welcomed by fresh linen and the perfectly made bed.
- At a hotel, you can either get a complimentary BREAKFAST in bed or a buffet.
- At a hotel, there are a lot of extra AMENITIES like pools, gyms, conference rooms, etc.
AIRBNB VS HOTELS: ADVANTAGES OF AN AIRBNB STAY
It’s cheaper than a hotel.
This is, hands down, the number one reason I typically stay in Airbnbs: It is SO much cheaper! You’ll get way more amenities and space in an Airbnb (usually) that in a hotel.Plus, Airbnb hosts typically offer weekly and monthly discounts, so if you’re staying somewhere long-term, you’d be hard-pressed to find a hotel with a better deal.
- You can stay at a beautiful Airbnb lodge at a much AFFORDABLE rate as compared to the hotel rate. This is especially beneficial for families, or long-term stay,
- Depending on what you need, you can book a WHOLE HOUSE for yourself at a very reasonable price.
- In the hotel, you are greeted by professional smiles. But at an Airbnb, you will be close to the LOCAL community, and enjoy a PERSONAL experience.
- In places where it is difficult to get a hotel reservation in time, you can get easily find an Airbnb place. With Airbnb, you can always find AVAILABILITY.
- Sometimes you can get a lot more AMENITIES at an Airbnb as compared to a hotel.
- Airbnb is usually a better choice for people who intend to stay for a LONGER PERIOD of time.
- Airbnb is also a great choice for FAMILIES on a vacation. With a lot of people to stay, even a hotel suite can feel cramped. You can get a lot bigger space, all to yourself at an Airbnb.
- At Airbnb, you don’t usually have to follow a strict check-out date and time. Most hosts have no objection if you plan to expand your trip a little unless they have another reservation.
Both Airbnb and hotels have their advantages and disadvantages. When you think about Airbnb vs Hotels and you are planning a trip, think ahead. Take into account all possible situations, and research the available lodging options. Pick a place that suits your needs. Make sure you read reviews of the place where you plan to stay.
Now that you know all the pros and cons of both Airbnb and hotels we hope you can have a full understanding of what to offer and when to offer on these two different platforms. Also to look into the vast growth of Airbnb and its popularity, be sure to check Airbnb Growth Hacking. It will definitely blow your mind.
Referances : https://www.whereverwriter.com/airbnbs-vs-hotels/
Image References :https://blog.seedly.sg/airbnb-vs-hotels-holiday-which-should-singaporeans-choose/